When you stay connected to your heart, emotional alignment comes more easily. Centred, still and calm, you make better decisions and attract the life you want to live.
Pre-requisites: Aromatic Kinesiology® Level One
- Deepening the process of narrative and emotional stress release
- The pursuit of stillness to generate internal calm
- Physical and emotional signs of anxiety and depression
- How to use the Essential Oil Reflections during times of stress, anxiety and depression (S.A.D.)
- Defusing despair anchors by activating acupressure release points
- Anxiety reduction strategies
- The influence of grace to move you beyond anxiety and uncertainty
- Mood healthy eating and mood soother strategies
- Comforting a broken heart
- Relief from grief
- Occiput and sacrum release to support adrenal function
- 14 meridian emotions scan charts
- The 6 Healing Flows – sound & movements for balancing meridian energies
- Activation of the neck, sacral reflexes for calm and relaxation
- Breaking the cycle of addictions that inhibit serene living
- Exploration in depth of Bay laurel, Roman Chamomile, Mandarin & Spikenard Essential Oil Reflections
- Refining the use of Aromatic Kinesiology within the context of a consultation
- How to keep your beautiful heart-light switched on
- The role Essential Oil Reflections play in embracing mindful awareness
- The art of inner leadership
- Daily practices to keep you connected to your spiritual core
- Meditations on stillness and self-love
- Bringing the peace of silence into everyday life
The Amora Riverwalk Hotel, 649 Bridge Rd, Richmond VIC 3121. Phone: (03) 9246 1200
The Amora Riverwalk Hotel is the home of all Robbi Zeck workshops and is located at the end of the Bridge Road shopping precinct in Richmond.
If coming from the airport, taking a taxi is the simplest option.
Take the Skybus airport bus to the city and then by taxi or tram to the hotel.
Tram 48 from Collins Street or Tram 75 from Flinders Street to the hotel. There is a tram stop right outside the hotel.
- If you use public transport in Melbourne you will need to purchase and load money onto a Myki card.
- You can buy a Myki card at a railway station and most convenience shops.
- Metlink Melbourne provides extensive information about public transport services including timetables and routes.
- You can contact them at metlinkmelbourne.com.au and 131 638.
- There is accommodation available at the hotel www.melbourne.amorahotels.com
- AirBNB is also an option for some of our attendees.
At the hotel $6 for the evening and $20 a day. There is free parking on the street on Sunday and a little further afield at the other times.
The hotel has a restaurant and there are some excellent eateries nearby. Or, bring your lunch to eat out in the lovely park by the river.
What to bring
- Your copy of The Blossoming Heart book, also available for purchase at the workshop
- A wrap for your comfort the training room
- Special snacks if you so desire
What you receive
- A 70 page manual, the Aromatic Emotional Barometer laminated chart and handouts.
- All 60 essential oils in the Aromatic Kinesiology system are available for use during the workshop.
- You will be creating several blends to take away with you.
- A certificate of attendance at the close of the workshop – 24 hour
|Friday:||9am – 5.00pm|
|Saturday:||9am – 5.00pm|
|Sunday:||9am – 5.00pm|
Payment is required in full for all workshops/events with Robbi Zeck at the time of booking.
All workshop cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. In the event of a cancellation a refund will be paid as follows:
If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before a scheduled workshop then a refund of the full amount, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Between 14 -30 days cancellation notice a 50% refund of the full amount paid, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Less than 14 days notice, no refund is available regardless of circumstance, however you may transfer to the next scheduled workshop.
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to cancel any workshop in which case no liability shall fall upon Robbi Zeck. In this instance, participants’ payments will be refunded in full. No refund will be issued to those failing to join their workshop, nor for any services not utilized, nor for a partially completed workshop. Robbi Zeck also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the workshop at her own discretion.
Changes to Workshop Content
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to amend or vary the workshop content should circumstances warrant that such changes would be in the best interest of participants or any other operational reason.
Robbi Zeck shall be in no part held liable for any acts, omissions, failures, or defaults on part of the persons or companies who at the request of Robbi Zeck provide venues, accommodation, products or similar services or facilities.