I value your interest in my workshops, tours and retreats and strictly respect your privacy.
This business and website, www.robbizeck.com are owned and operated by Robbi Zeck ABN 37 585 243 459.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact me at [email protected] +61 (0) 3 5331 3254, or PO Box 55N Ballarat North 3350 Victoria Australia
To better protect your privacy I am providing this notice explaining my online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, I will be making a link to it available on my homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
I choose to voluntarily comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). I understand that visitors from the EU may access this site, so I aim to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Types of Data Robbi Zeck Collects
I collect personal data, which is information that allows someone to identify or contact you, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to this contact information. I also collect anonymous data, which is not associated with or linked to your personal information, or permit the identification of individual persons.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Robbi Zeck websites. All information marked with an asterisk (*) is required for a particular service.
My website www.robbizeck.com requires you to provide some personal information when offering reviews and requesting Robbi Zeck products and services. All of the information collected during registration is strictly confidential and only shared with payment processors as needed. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Your Name
- Your address
- Email address
- Contact phone numbers
- Accommodation, emergency contact, dietary and medical history information if registering for a residential event
Any payments made to Robbi Zeck are made through my PayPal account. PayPal may also request your:
- Your Name
- Billing and Shipping Address(es)
- Email address
- Phone number
- possibly Credit Card number or other payment information.
I may collect your personal information by various means including:
- when you fill in my contact form,
- when you email me,
- when you take up an opt-in offer or subscribe to my newsletter,
- when you sign up for a seminar, webinar or event,
- when you respond to a testimonial request,
- when you communicate with me via email or speak with me personally to share feedback.
- when you become a client of Robbi Zeck or purchase from me, and
- where my website automatically collects information about you and your activities on my site.
How Robbi Zeck Uses Information
I use this information you provide to:
- respond to your enquiries,
- provide services that you have requested from us,
- complete an order
- provide news about my products and services, and developments in my area of work,
I also use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order to ship the product and to confirm delivery. This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
I will only collect your personal information:
- with your full awareness and consent, such as when you email me, tick a checkbox or fill in a form to provide me with information,
- if I need it to provide you with information or services that you request, for necessary administrative processes if you become my client
I use return email addresses to answer Robbi Zeck sales requests and to send out newsletters if you have requested to receive these. All newsletters sent provide you with the ability to opt-out from receiving such newsletters. Such email addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register on my website if you would like to use my services or receive newsletters from Robbi Zeck.
I never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to me online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To make my website and services more useful to you, my servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your device type, browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your device when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a web site. This may include session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on my website. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
I understand that some personal information is particularly sensitive. While I do not specifically collect sensitive information, you may feel called to share information with me individually or during a workshop or retreat that fits the sensitive information description.
I will encourage you to only share sensitive information by methods that are reasonably secure, such as:
- by sending me information in an email,
- face to face or in an online consultation, and
- during workshops or retreats where all participants have agreed to respect each other’s confidentiality.
The sensitive information you feel called to share with me may include information about:
- your personal wellbeing and lifestyle,
- your personal relationships,
- your business and professional goals, and
- your self-care practices
I do not knowingly collect sensitive information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you must seek your parent or guardian’s permission before using this website.
You agree that I am free to use any non-personal information, communications and material that you choose to share with me for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing my products and services.
The Robbi Zeck Commitment to Data Security
I take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal and sensitive information that I collect online, from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure
I manage risks to your personal information by:
- storing files securely,
- ensuring that only key personnel have access to sensitive information,
- releasing information to service providers on a strictly need-to-know basis, and
- conducting regular audits of my security systems.
Personal information and anonymous data may also be stored with a third party provider, which will be managed under their security policy, such as:
- G Suite Webmail, Drive, Docs and Analytics
- Zoom video conferencing
- Skype video conferencing
- Facebook social media
- Instagram social media
- LinkedIn social media
When you click on a link to any other sites or location, you will leave my website and another entity may collect personal data or anonymous data from you. I have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content.
For participants of Robbi Zeck workshops and retreats you may choose not to provide me with your personal information. However, if you choose not to provide me with accurate information I may not be able to carry out my instructions or achieve the purpose for the services that you request.
Specifically, I have a requirement for accurate contact and personal information, particularly if you choose to attend one of my retreats.
Sharing your Personal Information
In order to provide you with the information or services you have requested, I may share some relevant personal information – on a strictly need to know basis – with support services such as:
- employees of Robbi Zeck
- my email marketing provider
- my financial and legal advisors
- my website maintenance team
- my technology support team.
I will also disclose your information if required by law to do so or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act – for example, where I have reasonable grounds to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to my functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and in response to a subpoena, discovery request or a court order.
If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your personal information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me to discuss this personally.
Access to Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that I collect online and maintain by sending me an email to [email protected] requesting this data. I use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can expect a reply within 7 days and I will endeavour to make your information available to you within 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with my response to your complaint you may seek a review by contacting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the information available at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union or the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights under the GDPR:
- You can access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal data by emailing me at [email protected]
- You can object to the processing of your personal data, or ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data by emailing me at [email protected]
- You can request an archive of your personal data by me at [email protected]
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications. To do so, click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email
I respond to all requests from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights within 30 days.
Notification of Change
Notification of Breach
If I have reason to suspect that a serious data breach has occurred and that this may result in harm or loss to you, I will immediately assess the situation and take appropriate remedial action. If I still believe that you are at risk, I will notify the Office of the Information Commissioner and either notify you directly, or if that is not possible, publicise a notification of the breach on this website.
How To Contact Us
Should you have any other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact me at [email protected]