Aromatic Kinesiology Level 2
The Path of Nurture
Continue your journey into the energetics of essential oils, inviting heightened energy, vigour and emotional renewal.
The beautiful allure of essential oils and spirit-nurturing living will inspire your heart to open and bloom.
Pre-Requisites: Aromatic Kinesiology® Level One
The Path of Nurture continues the journey of nurturing your loving heart and deepens your understanding of the nourishing power of essential oils.
The key to true wellbeing is to allow self-care to become an important practice in your daily life as you gently use and cherish what comes from this earth. Being at home in yourself brings a strength and sustenance and from this place your authentic self can be fully expressed.
The Path of Nurture has self-love at its core and embraces aromatherapy and the Essential Oil Reflections as beautiful reminders of the spirit, look and feel of your life. Create spirit on purpose and design a life that shines as you surrender to the beauty of possibility.
- The nature of nurture
- Allowing nourishment to flow as an act of self-care
- Beautiful lavender flower meditation
- Building emotional resilience through nurture
- The relationship between essential oils & the acupuncture meridians
- 14 meridian diagrams in detail
- Creating emotional harmony within meridians using essential oils
- The link between emotions and skin conditions
- Skin emotions chart
- Top 12 essential oils for effective skin care
- Know your skin type
- Aromatic Kinesiology process to enhance skin function
- Enhancing detoxification through activation of the lymphatics
- Using essential oils to facilitate relaxation and mindfulness
- Chakra colour meditation
- Chakra essential oils
- Balancing your chakra energies to keep your heart-light switched on
- Deepening the counselling process using
- The Essential Oil Reflections
- Creative imagery in healing
- Refining muscle testing to converse with the body clearly
- How to use Aromatic Kinesiology within the context of a consultation
- Establishing a foundation for deeper heart-connecting work
- Nutrition for clear, healthy, vibrant skin
|Friday:||6.00pm – 9.30pm|
|Saturday:||9am – 5.00pm|
|Sunday:||9am – 5.00pm|
The Amora Riverwalk Hotel, 649 Bridge Rd, Richmond VIC 3121. Phone: (03) 9246 1200
The Amora Riverwalk Hotel is the home of all Robbi Zeck workshops and is located at the end of the Bridge Road shopping precinct in Richmond.
If coming from the airport, taking a taxi is the simplest option.
Take the Skybus airport bus to the city and then by taxi or tram to the hotel.
Tram 48 from Collins Street or Tram 75 from Flinders Street to the hotel. There is a tram stop right outside the hotel.
- If you use public transport in Melbourne you will need to purchase and load money onto a Myki card.
- You can buy a Myki card at a railway station and most convenience shops.
- Metlink Melbourne provides extensive information about public transport services including timetables and routes.
- You can contact them at metlinkmelbourne.com.au and 131 638.
- There is accommodation available at the hotel www.melbourne.amorahotels.com
- AirBNB is also an option for some of our attendees.
At the hotel $6 for the evening and $20 a day. There is free parking on the street on Sunday and a little further afield at the other times.
The hotel has a restaurant and there are some excellent eateries nearby. Or, bring your lunch to eat out in the lovely park by the river.
What to bring
- Your copy of The Blossoming Heart book, also available for purchase at the workshop
- A wrap for your comfort the training room
- Special snacks if you so desire
What you receive
- A 70 page manual, the Aromatic Emotional Barometer laminated chart and handouts.
- All 60 essential oils in the Aromatic Kinesiology system are available for use during the workshop.
- You will be creating several blends to take away with you.
- A certificate of attendance at the close of the workshop – 24 hour
Payment is required in full for all workshops/events with Robbi Zeck at the time of booking.
All workshop cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. In the event of a cancellation a refund will be paid as follows:
If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before a scheduled workshop then a refund of the full amount, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Between 14 -30 days cancellation notice a 50% refund of the full amount paid, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Less than 14 days notice, no refund is available regardless of circumstance, however you may transfer to the next scheduled workshop.
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to cancel any workshop in which case no liability shall fall upon Robbi Zeck. In this instance, participants’ payments will be refunded in full. No refund will be issued to those failing to join their workshop, nor for any services not utilized, nor for a partially completed workshop. Robbi Zeck also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the workshop at her own discretion.
Changes to Workshop Content
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to amend or vary the workshop content should circumstances warrant that such changes would be in the best interest of participants or any other operational reason.
Robbi Zeck shall be in no part held liable for any acts, omissions, failures, or defaults on part of the persons or companies who at the request of Robbi Zeck provide venues, accommodation, products or similar services or facilities.