Aromatic Kinesiology Level 1
Enter the world of energy and fragrance, where your heart will be opened through the recognition of beauty in all its forms.
Create a healing intention for your journey through life using the essential oil reflections as metaphors for positive change.
Learn to reframe emotional issues with simple, yet effective techniques to create balance and harmony in your life. Release patterns that no longer serve you and experience the fullness of a wholehearted way of living.
- The Essential Oil Reflections as metaphors for change
- How to use the Aromatic Emotional Barometer chart
- 60 essential oils and their paired emotions
- The power of olfaction
- Aromatic anchoring
- How smell affects the brain
- How essential oils influence our emotions
- The importance of beauty
- Muscle testing – a window to the subconscious
- Emotional patterns and how they affect your health and wellbeing
- Reframing emotional issues
- Changing patterns of behaviour that are no longer useful
- Emotional stress release
- How to use the Blossoming Heart Affirmations
- Releasing blocked emotional energy with ease
- Heart Blossom acupressure points to settle the emotional heart
- The importance of setting clear boundaries
- Staying connected to your beautiful heart energy
- Wellness strategies and the daily use of essential oils
- Creating essential oil blends the Aromatic Kinesiology way
- Blossoming Heart relaxation reflexes
- Kinesiology – how to hear, feel and understand the body’s voice
- Healing as a personal journey
- The art of reflective and introspective practice
- Creating alignment with your heart’s desires
- How to use this work to turn your attention to forward focused living
- Love, Grace and Gratitude as a daily practice
- Beautiful rose flower meditation
|Friday:||6.00pm – 9.30pm|
|Saturday:||9am – 5.30pm|
|Sunday:||9am – 5.30pm|
The Amora Riverwalk Hotel, 649 Bridge Rd, Richmond VIC 3121. Phone: (03) 9246 1200
The Amora Riverwalk Hotel is the home of all Robbi Zeck workshops and is located at the end of the Bridge Road shopping precinct in Richmond.
If coming from the airport, taking a taxi is the simplest option.
Take the Skybus airport bus to the city and then by taxi or tram to the hotel.
Tram 48 from Collins Street or Tram 75 from Flinders Street to the hotel. There is a tram stop right outside the hotel.
- If you use public transport in Melbourne you will need to purchase and load money onto a Myki card.
- You can buy a Myki card at a railway station and most convenience shops.
- Metlink Melbourne provides extensive information about public transport services including timetables and routes.
- You can contact them at metlinkmelbourne.com.au and 131 638.
- There is accommodation available at the hotel www.melbourne.amorahotels.com
- AirBNB is also an option for some of our attendees.
At the hotel $6 for the evening and $20 a day. There is free parking on the street on Sunday and a little further afield at the other times.
The hotel has a restaurant and there are some excellent eateries nearby. Or, bring your lunch to eat out in the lovely park by the river.
What to bring
- Your copy of The Blossoming Heart book, also available for purchase at the workshop
- A wrap for your comfort the training room
- Special snacks if you so desire
What you receive
- A 70 page manual, the Aromatic Emotional Barometer laminated chart and handouts.
- All 60 essential oils in the Aromatic Kinesiology system are available for use during the workshop.
- You will be creating several blends to take away with you.
- A certificate of attendance at the close of the workshop – 24 hour
If due to Covid-19 restrictions, the workshop must be rescheduled due to lockdown or interstate borders closing, then your full payment will be refunded less a $100 admin fee within one month after the scheduled workshop date. Alternatively, you can transfer in full to the next scheduled workshop.
Payment is required in full for all workshops/events with Robbi Zeck at the time of booking.
All workshop cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. In the event of a cancellation a refund will be paid as follows:
If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before a scheduled workshop then a refund of the full amount, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Between 14 -30 days cancellation notice a 50% refund of the full amount paid, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Less than 14 days notice, no refund is available regardless of circumstance, however you may transfer to the next scheduled workshop.
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to cancel any workshop in which case no liability shall fall upon Robbi Zeck. In this instance, participants’ payments will be refunded in full. No refund will be issued to those failing to join their workshop, nor for any services not utilized, nor for a partially completed workshop. Robbi Zeck also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the workshop at her own discretion.
Changes to Workshop Content
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to amend or vary the workshop content should circumstances warrant that such changes would be in the best interest of participants or any other operational reason.
Robbi Zeck shall be in no part held liable for any acts, omissions, failures, or defaults on part of the persons or companies who at the request of Robbi Zeck provide venues, accommodation, products or similar services or facilities.