Enter the world of energy and fragrance, where your heart will be opened through the recognition of beauty in all its forms.
Create a healing intention for your journey through life using the essential oil reflections as metaphors for positive change.
Learn to reframe emotional issues with simple, yet effective techniques to create balance and harmony in your life. Release patterns that no longer serve you and experience the fullness of a wholehearted way of living.
- The Essential Oil Reflections as metaphors for change
- How to use the Aromatic Emotional Barometer chart
- 60 essential oils and their paired emotions
- The power of olfaction
- Aromatic anchoring
- How smell affects the brain
- How essential oils influence our emotions
- The importance of beauty
- Muscle testing – a window to the subconscious
- Emotional patterns and how they affect your health and wellbeing
- Reframing emotional issues
- Changing patterns of behaviour that are no longer useful
- Emotional stress release
- How to use the Blossoming Heart Affirmations
- Releasing blocked emotional energy with ease
- Heart Blossom acupressure points to settle the emotional heart
- The importance of setting clear boundaries
- Staying connected to your beautiful heart energy
- Wellness strategies and the daily use of essential oils
- Creating essential oil blends the Aromatic Kinesiology way
- Blossoming Heart relaxation reflexes
- Kinesiology – how to hear, feel and understand the body’s voice
- Healing as a personal journey
- The art of reflective and introspective practice
- Creating alignment with your heart’s desires
- How to use this work to turn your attention to forward focused living
- Love, Grace and Gratitude as a daily practice
- Beautiful rose flower meditation
|Friday:||6.00pm – 9.30pm|
|Saturday:||9am – 5.30pm|
|Sunday:||9am – 5.30pm|
If due to Covid-19 restrictions, the workshop must be rescheduled due to lockdown or interstate borders closing, then your full payment will be refunded less a $100 admin fee within one month after the scheduled workshop date. Alternatively, you can transfer in full to the next scheduled workshop.
Payment is required in full for all workshops/events with Robbi Zeck at the time of booking.
All workshop cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. In the event of a cancellation a refund will be paid as follows:
If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before a scheduled workshop then a refund of the full amount, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Between 14 -30 days cancellation notice a 50% refund of the full amount paid, less a $100 admin fee will be given.
Less than 14 days notice, no refund is available regardless of circumstance, however you may transfer to the next scheduled workshop.
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to cancel any workshop in which case no liability shall fall upon Robbi Zeck. In this instance, participants’ payments will be refunded in full. No refund will be issued to those failing to join their workshop, nor for any services not utilized, nor for a partially completed workshop. Robbi Zeck also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the workshop at her own discretion.
Changes to Workshop Content
Robbi Zeck reserves the right to amend or vary the workshop content should circumstances warrant that such changes would be in the best interest of participants or any other operational reason.
Robbi Zeck shall be in no part held liable for any acts, omissions, failures, or defaults on part of the persons or companies who at the request of Robbi Zeck provide venues, accommodation, products or similar services or facilities.